2/26/2016

Watched DeadPool last night.

It's been awhile since I've entered a movie theater.  This was an interesting movie.  The opening scene really captured the essence of a comic book.  It was well done.  It took you to strange places within the thought process.  The one thing in the movie that stood out in my opinion was the shipyard scene.  The ship they fight on and around made me think of the USS Cole.  The police and God are not present in this movie.  I didn't like the choice in music but that's just my opinion.  I typically get the symbolism wrong and over imagine things.     




The USS Cole sits off the coast of Yemen after a terrorist attack blew a hole in its side. Seventeen U.S. sailors died in the 2000 attack.
USS Cole



 
St. Peter of Verona



still shot from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6_h4qqp6E




Wolverine at a Bus stop Hemet Calif. 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.