3/13/2016

"The sixties are back with a shitty sound track"



"The sixties are back with a shitty sound track"  My friend said that yesterday I thought it was perfect and hilarious.  She added Satan is probably shaking his head saying " There is nothing left for me to do ... might as well go home".  I said "I think he is gonna to stay around to make sure no one blames crappy music on him".  Satan's saying "I'm gonna start praying for you because I don't want to be stuck listening to this crap for eternity".




4 comments:

  1. Apparently clicking to comment opens a vortex. The light on my monitor dimmed and vapors come out of the vents. Causing coma like sleep that wears off in 7 hours. While in the trance I was promised wealth and fame. I fought off the demons with a cup of water, a hammer and an electrical cord. I poured water on the monitor pulled the plug from the outlet when the sparks and sizzling stopped. I smashed the monitor and motherboard. That was when I regained consciousnesses. I've heard stories about being at the crossroads but no one ever said the lights are green in both direction while there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.