3/24/2016

When to say "You need Jesus"

This chair showed up last  night in the parking where I work.  I said "That's the Devil's chair" not sure what made me think that.  Perhaps the type of customers that had been in the store.  Maybe because it's close to Easter.  I'd imagine he gets lonely and frustrated dealing with the folks that are attracted to him.  Having to maintain composer, suppressing his real intentions.  Sitting on his throne. A cheap executive chair on wheels in a dimly lit parking lot.  Petty thieves, drug deals.  The occasionally misguided, the poor choices, the easy answer.  Stand before that throne.  How we trivialize overwhelmed emotions, to not see, to not know.  The dark the cold the grave.  

One of the customer's said He is Risen, after I said Happy Easter to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.