2/11/2016

ATM

I lost money in an ATM recently.  I had to file a report with the banking institute.  Now I wait to see what they determine.  I wish society would take on the advancement of customer service.  The quality of customer service is the by far the most important aspect of any business.  Problems occur, however the amount of aggravation created by poorly trained customer service representatives is 100% avoidable.  I am waiting to resolve the money discrepancy and after will decide whether I continue as a customer with this financial institute.  I've had an account 40+ years with this bank.  The poor quality exchange I had to endure from one of their employees, I'm ready to close all my accounts.  It's easy enough to determine when employees don't fear repercussion from management which only means one thing.  They are all friends and will back up each others stories regardless of the circumstances.  This is a red flag in any type of job.

This is how I see it: Managers who hire half wits they can control so they don't have to worry about job security. Their job security.  They know the underlings won't be capable of promoting.  They encourage their bad manners and poor people skills.  Fully aware of their abrasive demeanor.  This indicates layers of irresponsibility that has been allowed to continue unchallenged.  I'm talking about beyond meeting quotas and filling out paperwork.  Personnel allowed to represent a company with a bad attitude is telling a bigger tale on the office dynamic.  Stay far away from companies that allow this type of insanity.   Filling complaints and going above their heads doesn't work either.  Just stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.