8/09/2015

Road Trip

I just wasn't able to maintain my routine.  Everything has been slowly starting to bother me for some reason or another.  The inability to see through most things is a sure sign I need to do something different.   Took a drive and ended up at:

  • T's Cafe 
  • 271 N Hwy 101 
    Solana BeachCA 92075

We had lunch, everyone else was drinking bloody mary's and eating breakfast.  It's interesting how in that town people are drinking quietly.  Like high functioning alcoholics.  In Riverside County people drinking general get loud obnoxious and draw lots of attention to themselves.  We left and drove along the 101 Hwy.  Stopped and look around at a few shops.  We decided to check out the Birch Aquarium.  Here are a few picture of the sculptures out front that were very impressive.




The first person I spoke with that worked for the aquarium.  Changed my mind entirely about paying money to go inside the facility.  First her attitude.  I was embarrassed for her, since she didn't have a clue what a horrible impression she made for me about the caliber of students attending UC San Diego.  Could be tips from a local strip bar, but most likely the State of California, or the Federal Government is paying her way.  Next the fact that they have a hands on the sea life exhibit.  It was all too much for me and I left.

There was this homage to dogs at one of the campsite entrances.  Silly fun.


The desalination plant. Every time I see it reminds me of a scene in a scary movie.  I don 't why it makes me think of doom.

Opel GT


 This fish was entertaining. The smaller fish seemed like these two had bonded.  The smaller fish didn't seem as interested in me as the larger fish.  He/she was putting on a show.  These fish were at Fry's Electronics.  Interesting place to shop.
Lilac Road Bridge.  One of these days I'm going to drive over this bridge.  I always thought it was an animal crossing bridge. Strange how ideas get set in the mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.