8/11/2015

woman runs marathon without a tampon

http://www.people.com/article/kiran-ghandi-runs-marathon-without-tampon-bleeds-freely


I don't know call me old fashioned but I thought tampons caused toxic shock syndrome.  This story is a strange one.  Women ashamed of their periods?  I didn't realize it was an issue.  A woman running while menstruating hoping to have a large bloodstained crotch.  I thought of it as a statement to the former man, and running athlete:

"Well top that, Caitlyn."

The other statement:

"I don't want anything white inside me."

"a Harvard Business School graduate, wrote that she got her period the night before the big race"

The weird part for me, a woman, who menstruates.  In the after race picture it shows a dark blood stain in her crotch.  First day period blood is usually slight, and bright pink.  It becomes more red, and heavy throughout the cycle.  The other weird part is she went to Harvard.

I don't think there is going to be a social movement that encourages women to bleed freely where ever they want in public places.

Harvard? These are the best and the brightest?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.