8/12/2015

When see the meaning of something change, there is magic.

Ironic bumper sticker.

Yesterday evening I was driving home.  I was slowing down for the red light.  The vehicle stopped in the next lane had a bumper sticker that read: "You are on Indian Land".  I stopped next to the giant vehicle with that bumper sticker and looked at the driver.  I see a girl ferociously jabbing at the screen of her giant phone.  I thought it was funny that she was in a vehicle, on a cell phone, stopped at a traffic signal, on a paved road. A bumper sticker idea came to mind.

I am not walking in a group, pulling a travois.

Then there is this one that used to mean something else and has since become an acronymic  liability.




.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.