8/10/2015

august 1having a formal and impressive quality 2marked by majestic dignity or grandeur

My thoughts are settling after my Saturday soul searching drive.  Yesterday I was unable to avert my eyes and senses from a few glaring realities.  I have had my fill of being subordinate to people I can't help but see as idiotic.  How they manage to get into places of authority confound me.  I don't know how to accept that this is possible.  I keep trying to see it as divine, but it stumps me.  I want to just shrug it off and say it doesn't matter.  If it does matter then balance will come.  For some strange reason I'm the only person able to see on another level.  I find that hard to believe. The more I try to not see it the more obvious and consistently constant it becomes. There are so many things to say and I'm finding ways to say nothing.  I could tear people down.  That would be my frustration at not finding a path around their odd behavior.  I'm creeped out by their choices.  I have to wait and see what unfolds.  There's no scenarios presenting themselves, no illuminated pathways to veer toward.  It is the time of year, the beginning of the harvest.  Being able to see what has been growing all season.  Corruption continues to mature, like a disease it gains strength by devouring.  I try to not become contaminated by the success I see from corruption.  I'm not talking about being tempted.  I'm talking about feeling like being ultimately defeated, and being subject to inevitable doom.  That sounds dramatic. I'm seeing people who are rapt by their simplistic primitive choices, succeeding.  I question how do I fit into that reality.  I don't.  How do I get away from that reality, where are my choices?  I have to know that the words will come when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.