5/14/2015

spirit matter(s)

Last night at work I answered the phone.  The person on the line just sat there. I had to say hello twice before they spoke.  It was a man.  He said Oh hello.  Like he was distracted and hadn't realized anyone was on the line.  He said "I'd like to make a cross reference call."  I said "What is a cross reference call?"  He said I don't know.  I said "who were you trying to call?" He said Ray (some name I can't remember).  I said you called the wrong number.  I sat on the line quiet.  After 10 seconds I hung up.  Hours later I have a dream someone is telling me to come to the everlasting light.  I woke up thinking I was on the phone.

I've always gotten weird phone calls during strange times in my life.  Especially when something dynamic is about to happen.   I'm not clairvoyant. I never know what it means. I just know what it feels like when the real world starts to fade and I have to contend with spiritual matters.

I know I'm being asked to take the high road because right now it would be very easy for me to take the easy way I know so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.