5/29/2015

Pregnant woman arrested by Police she can't eat breakfast

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/28/1388553/-Barstow-Police-Slam-Pregnant-Black-Woman-to-Ground-for-Refusing-to-Provide-ID

Okay so the woman will sue and win a settlement.

I have an unrelated question that came about from this story.

First read this from the article:
"I received a letter saying I was a threat to the campus and employees." Cooks said. "I was pretty much told my children were welcomed there but I was not. I used to go have breakfast with my daughter on campus but that was taken from me for something that was not my fault."


Does this school feed students and parents?  
How many schools in California feed children breakfast and lunch.  How many allow the parents to eat too?  Where is the money coming from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.