5/30/2015

Making Societal Collapse Look Good

I read the article posted below.  I'm thinking today in this modern world.  I'm going to be on the look out for people who are making Societal Collapse look Good. I know it sounds like I am saying wishing for societal collapse, but I'm not.  I am talking about people that are continuing to do the right thing even if it seems pointless and hopeless.  Not cheap raunchy people but people who are in it for the long run, holding out until the last second of the civilized world, and beyond.

The Most Beautiful Suicide – Evelyn McHale leapt to her death from the Empire State Building, 1947

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/beautiful-suicide-evelyn-mchale-leapt-death-empire-state-building-1947/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.