5/30/2015

laser eye beams

This morning before the sun came up my dog barked and barked.  I woke up to see what was out there.  I got a flashlight and walked to the fence thinking I'm going to see wild rabbits nibbling on plants along the road.  I point the flash light in the direction my dog was looking.  I see what looked like a large cat with a light around it's neck.  My brain is trying to solve the mystery, and I'm wondering why it's just sitting there looking at me.  I start thinking simultaneously why would someone put a light on a cat collar, and maybe it's some space creature come to kill me, the cat swallowed a light and needs my help, but how can I see through it's skin, it's here to kill me.  Finally it moves and turns I can see it's a Mylar balloon with just enough helium to keep it floating the light is coming from my flashlight reflection.  I go and get it, bring it in the yard so my dog can see what it is. He backs up and comes toward it sniffing.  He bites it and looks at it funny and walks away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.