5/04/2015

Dagum eejits

A strange thing happened.  I realized I hate a few people, when I thought about each person trying to see if there is a common theme.  I realize it was because of something each person said to me.  It gave me an insight.  I figure by what they said I know what they are thinking about me.  I then thought of what I think of them and I think they are ignorant, and simple minded.  Now why should I hate some because I think they are stupid?  There is nothing they can do to change my mind, I will always think they are stupid.  So what is that I'm mad about?  It is that I can't tell them I think they are stupid.  At least now I can focus my energy correctly and come to terms with the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.