8/05/2021

Pondering the recipe review

 I was reading recipe comments to see if anyone had ingredient substitution ideas on a recipe. Some of the  people commenting poured out their feelings into their review. One shared the recipe reminded her of a meal she had on an airplane. Another spoke longingly of wishing she could have added the  jalapenos, but because of her children, she would never know that spicy deliciousness. Another told of how she put the dish together before church. One pointed out the proportions of the ingredients, saying it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack to find the main ingredient because of the 4 bell peppers on the list. 

Most of the comments were about pleasing a husband, or a family gobbling up the meal. The comments tinged with memories or resentments, made me wonder if the writers were real people, or writers using the forum to develop a character idea. So I thought of what character I could develop using the recipe review.

The suicidal comedian. This will be my last meal. If I time this right my autopsy stomach content reveal will look like a kaleidoscope. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.