2/13/2015

What goes around doesn't always mean anything

Watching.  Specifically watching things unfold from a certain point of view.  It doesn't mean anything but it is interesting.  I recall things that happened in the past.  I remember names of people that now are in high level places of society.  I remember going to a party at a house in a wealthy neighborhood.  It wasn't my circle of friends.  I didn't know anyone except the person who invited me.  The entire evening was a constant dramatic situation unfolding.  Jealous girlfriends, crying in one room, drunk guys punching each other on the front lawn.  The person I was relying on to give me a ride home was flaky, and I ended up asking a nice guy for a ride.  We stopped at a convenience store on the way home and the guy was going to steal a bottle of alcohol.  I told him "No don't." He said "I'm not like that anyway."  I think he thought we were going to think he was cool if he took it.  I don't know who owned the house where the party was held but the guy that threw the party wanted to remain anonymous.  I hadn't thought much of the group until one of the guy's pulled a gun on me and jokingly threatened to shoot me if I didn't do what he said.  I walked away from him as he laughed saying "I'm just messing around."  As years went by I learned bits and pieces about the groups of people that loosely mingled.  Their involvement in Church type endeavours, drugs, and social engineering scenarios defined a stark reality.  For me it was a new way to evaluate life.  I see the names of people showing up in political circles.   Now I can see why these people felt like they could do whatever they wanted because their anonymous friend was connected and now they're back in town.  Low level espionage perhaps?  It's the type of things movies are made, and books are written about.  Seeing it play out makes me wonder why they are trying to destroy civil society.  I can clearly see the false reality created by this strange way of doing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.