2/01/2015

To be a victim or not be a victim.

Yesterday at the grocery store.  A guy walked up behind me and stood really close.   When I turned to look at him he walked away and made a sort of forced laugh, tsk sound.  I watched him walk out of the store.  I had gotten into line.  I had a number of items in my cart too many to go through one of two express lanes.  I noticed the same guy walked back into the store and got in line behind me with one item.  He stood awkwardly close to me again.  There was nothing particularly strange about him other than how close he stood.  When the checker asked if I wanted help to my car I said  "Sure".  Who knows what that guy was or wasn't going to do.  I just didn't feel like being a possible victim yesterday.   Last time I was at this store I was approached by three different panhandlers.  I think I'll be getting help to my car from now on.  I don't like seeing Hemet becoming a Third World replica, but it is becoming harder to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.