9/13/2016

Is California DMV a rogue agency

How I wish I never have to go inside a DMV.  It's not any specific reason why it's an overall realization.  It is like entering hostile territory.  The employees know that if it wasn't for all the people coming in for services they would have wonderful jobs. I've been forced to endure three separate visits within a short span of time. The last visit was too much.  Under what authority the security guard operates has me perplexed. The guy shows up a little after 5:00 to lock the door. They are automatic. He uses a piece of wood cut to size to block the slider. The door opened because someone moved and set off the sensor. He said aloud "fuck" and looked right at me. Like it was my fault. When he got to next door he asked the men standing near to step away from the sensor. Whatever that was about I don't know. Security guards that have no self control. No sense of what is going on around them when doing repetitive tasks. Are in my opinion useless. If they have a weapon they are scary.

What is going on with the DMV something is amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.