9/24/2016

Customer Service Satisfaction Survey (terror)

I am being haunted by a glitch in a customer service satisfaction survey.  Are companies required to provide the margin of error in survey results being used to evaluate their employees?  A machine is asking questions a person is answering.  How are the results tracked.  I know something went wrong with a survey.  I am being called a liar.  I can't defend myself against a machine.  A machine that no one can question.  A machine that is above question.  It is being assumed because I am the first to complain, I am the only complainer.  I am bothered by the fact that I know something went wrong and the people accusing me have no way of verifying the survey.  The people accusing me have no interest in trying to understand the situation.  In my view this is a huge problem not just because it is currently effecting me.  I'm concerned there is no standard of quality control being used to monitor machines monitoring humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.