9/06/2016

Peter Thiel why he scares me

You are Gonna PayPal founder.  I don't trust that company.  He showed up at the RNC to announce his support for Donald Trump.   I know there are lots o' people who love the money company and use it without a hitch.  I am not one of those people.  I have experienced it's deceit.  I had one of it's representatives using abusive language toward me.  He also told me the company has high level access to Government files and knew more about me than I knew about myself.   

I contacted the Secret Service after this telephone conversation.  I explained my situation to the agent and didn't even bring up the abuse or claim of high level access.  The agent told me I most definitely had a case against the company and suggested I hire an attorney.  I don't have money to hire an attorney and go up against this powerful company.   I can only watch as this soulless entity becomes more powerful.  I don't know what else to do.  

He scares me because he has interjected himself opportunistically into politics.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.