4/29/2015

I'm lucky to have gotten away with all my faculties

Okay I am now convinced there is something sinister about the property on the corner of Sanderson and Florida in Hemet.  (on the SE corner) The businesses have signs out front one says:  Tommy's Burger, and a there other says 7-11. There is also a Chevron sign for the gas pumps. The land they sit on is hexed and nothing good will ever come of any business there. I will never turn on to that property again.  At first glance it all looks legitimate, but once inside you enter through a portal straight to hell.  If you aren't careful you'll become so disoriented you won't find your way out of the narrow passage, located at the West exit closest to the drive-thru lane.  It's a mind alternating experience and not for the spiritually unstable.  I'm warning you don't venture in there without a full arsenal of spiritual armor.  I had to wrestle a demon who was trying to block me from entering my car.  I hit the panic alarm on my key chain which momentarily confused him.  I pepper sprayed him which he liked.  He was caught in a moment of bliss.  I stomped down on his foot.  He seemed to be confused by the pain he felt in his foot and the burning sensation.  I jump into my car and drove through the closing portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.