3/05/2015

Petco psycho groomer at Hemet store

Yesterday I watched a dog groomer at the Hemet Petco drag a little scared doggie by it's face hairs.  The groomer tightened the collar so tight on the little dog it was forced to stand in a position or be choked to death.  The entire time the groomer was carrying on a conversation with another woman, not really paying attention to how she was handling the little doggie.  She was wildly clipping with electric clippers. scissors, and a metal comb.  She then started talking on the telephone with the receiver held between her shoulder and her cheek.  She acted like she was enjoying her nonstop talking and the little doggie was a nuisance.  I was staring right at her when she noticed I was watching her.  She smirked at me, repositioned herself and blocked my view of the little terrified dog.  I spoke to an employee at the store who told me:  "Yes I know, but we can't say anything."  Apparently this was no isolated incident.



Ugly video captures Petco groomer abusing a dog in store (Atlanta Petco)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/04/ugly-video-captures-petco-groomer-abusing-a-dog-in-store/

Consumer Affairs website has numerous complaints posted about Petco groomers and other animal mistreatment:
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/petco.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.