3/04/2015

Peace that passes understanding

An interesting sensation occurs when for a long time things seem to be unchanged start to rapidly change quickly during a shot period of time.  Too fast to be caught up in emotion.  Ideas and thoughts pass by intertwined with the typical daily routine.  I'm not sure what this phenomenon is called. I feel effected, and changed.  It's like I been raced through a slim opening in time when everything lined up and all the proper switches were flipped.  However not for the benefit of mankind, but just for me.  I have no story to tell. Nothing in particular happened.  No opportunity for heroism, no righting any wrongs, nothing happened to further a cause.  In fact many things are up in the air and undecided.  Many situation are unresolved, plenty of issues to make me feel uncertain.  However I feel as if I've been given a glimpse into a place in time where everything is good, right and just and it's okay.  Perhaps it's just a natural reaction to chaos and stress to only see and remember what is pleasant.  A fools paradise denying some horrific impending doom.  Anyhow that isn't what I am talking about.  I'm mostly just focusing on the sensation of being accelerated when many things change within a day or two.  The changes perceptible only to me, for my individual benefit.  I've read stories of people who've thought they were talked to by God.  People who thought God bestowed grace upon them.  They usually ended up retelling their story because they found their purpose in life.  So what happens when it feels like Gods' presence but there is no lighted pathway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.