1/26/2015

Carrying the Cross throughout California

Yesterday I saw this man along Hwy 74 on my way to work.  I turned around and asked if he wanted a bottle of water.   He ( Wes ) asked if I needed prayer for anything.  I told him my life is blessed with many wonderful things.  I asked if we could pray for the Hemet Valley, so we did.   He gave me a book titled "Living Waters"

The book begins with:
The Gospel according to St. John
prologue

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.


He wrote my name in his book underneath Veronica.  I told him about Veronica wiping the face of Jesus.  As part of the Stations of the Cross.   He wiped the sweat from His ace on her cloth and it left His image there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.