1/21/2015

A funny thing happened on the way to the dais

Walking to the podium to give the State of the Union address for 2015.  President O'Bama stopped a woman from fully hugging him.  He took hold of her hand as if he was blocking a knife attack.  It was subtle, and quick.  I'm not sure what I saw because I can't find a video to watch again.  I'm not finding any comments about it on the Internet.  She was a black woman wearing a hat.  I assumed it was Frederica Wilson, since she usually wears a hat. I don't know what it takes to get a aisle seat, but I'm sure the stakes are high, and the person has to have inside connections.  I can't believe I'm the only person the noticed that odd exchange.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.