11/04/2014

Prop 47 an attempt to take the glamore out of crime

If Prop 47 passes petty theft will become a punchline.
___
victim: What are you going to do take my purse with $949.00 in it?
criminal: Yes
victim: Well at least you didn't rape me.
criminal: $20 for a piece of ass, still under the limit.
victim: ha ha ha You missed your calling as a stand-up comedian.
criminal: I didn't steal anything from you that is the price of admission.
victim: Absolutely. I feel safer already

___
criminal: Give me $949.00 out of the register.
sale clerk: You don't want the 99 cents?
criminal:  You just want to slip in extra pennies and turn this into a crime.

___
Grand Opening The $950.00 store.  
Nothing under $950.00.  Discounts given at the register for paying customers. 

___
Welcome to California 
Your daily theft limit $949.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.