4/19/2014

This large branch fell unprovoked yesterday

I'm searching for the tree name.  I see them growing mostly in abandoned places.  There is an old cistern nearby.  It is not uncommon to see people sitting in this area drinking, smoking, and doing whatever.  Over the years I've noticed it draws people to gather here.  It's a semi-hidden place in a high traffic area, and near the Hwy.  I've been told there was a home but it burned down.  The story of this place reminded me of the beginning of a horror movie, where a tortured childhood created a demented adult.  Someone burned down the house to break the cycle of evil.  It is strange I've noticed that fire is used by people that are long time residents in this valley.  To break curses or "gettin' witched".  Not sure where this originated but it is a very common theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.