4/28/2014

Dairy Queen closed

I'm not wondering why it closed, I'm wondering how it stayed in business.  Years ago there was a guy that would stand at this intersection.  He wore a pith helmet and had a large overstuffed backpack.  I was told he was waiting there for the mother-ship to come back and pick him up.  He had a tent he slept in a field south of this intersection.  However all day everyday he would stand here and wait.  He never held up a sign asking for money.  If he wasn't walking, or stretching his muscles, he was reading a book.  That much determination made me wonder.  Whatever he experienced at this intersection was extremely powerful.  Maybe the energy vortex built this Dairy Queen and kept it in business several years.  Because it wasn't the customer service, or the product.  I won't be surprised if one day they find an altar in a secret chamber under this building that created the illusion of a Dairy Queen.  There are many stories about 'other worldly forces' in this valley.  This just happens to be a crossroads where one man brought attention, by his unwavering belief that something, had in fact, happened here.  

 While I know that my bad experience at this Dairy Queen is not proof the devil sells ice cream (because everyone knows it would melt).  I'm genuinely surprised a mob of angry citizens didn't run this business out of town, and it just left quietly in the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.