8/02/2016

More of the same

Things can always get more ridiculous. That is how you want it. Yes now after all this time this is the big reveal.  It must have  been intuition or the mist that shielded me from seeing before.  I was protected. I am protected. It matters as much today as it did years ago. Things don't change.  In other words it still doesn't matter.  This is not common ground.  This is you making certain I never speak. Every word has been used before. Every word. Every combination of words nothing new.  There is no use in speaking, writing.  Unheard unread. Pointless. Fake out. It will always be like this stop pretending.  Haha I say that like you can stop pretending. It is your purpose, to suck the life out of the living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.