8/31/2016

Christian radio

Today while switching radio stations l happened upon a Christian station. They were talking about how God was providing manna and eventually asked the men to be circumcised. The radio host was making a point but the part that caught my attention was when he said circumcision another radio station bled over and a sound effect car horn honked.  At first I was thinking it was part of the show.  As he continued with his preaching other well timed sound effects continued.  I was a bit surprised and confused thinking this guy is totally into preaching. He wasn't mocking scripture in anyway but the perfect timing of the sound effects were comical.  I turned a corner and the bleed over played up to five seconds of the other station. It's when I realized what was happening.  Like a sermon with a laugh track

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.