8/31/2016

Frontier and the DMV

Frontier sent me a bill saying I owe $320.00. Last month my bill was $98.00.  I called and was told "Sorry your name doesn't show up on the account.  I can't give you any information".  I said "My name shows up on the payment so I won't be able to pay you". But wait he said " If you give me your date of birth and social security number I can add your name to the account".  "You can match my voice to my name address date of birth and social security number"?  I asked and added "That is simply amazing they give you that much authority and all you need is all of my personal identity info".


The DMV is holding an I.D card hostage.  The ransom note said.  "We have taken your paid in full I.D. card to an undisclosed location.  We are employees of the State of California.  We are incompetent and we can do whatever we want because we don't have to answer to anyone.  We have scheduled you another appointment with us to resolve this matter.  We will take another picture.  The picture will be sent before a board to determine if your face conforms to the new strict standards of what is an appropriate face in California.  Your face may be rejected.  Don't contact us for 60 days.  After 60 days you will need to contact us by phone and make an appointment for us to call you back. If you get hung up on, call back and reschedule a call back appointment.  If your face didn't meet California Standards you will be given another appointment to get a new picture taken.  If your I.D. card expires before your face is approved you will have to start the process over and pay your renewal fees.  The first three pictures are free. You will be charged a sitting fee after the 3rd rejection.  We have extreme mood swings and will be flipping the emotional coin to determine if you can have this issue resolved or not.  You are at our mercy.  You will be subjected to a long wait in hard plastic chairs. We overbook appointments during peak hours because of our backward thinking and ignorance.  You will wait in line with walk in customers.  In the confined quarters there may be contagious disease, screaming children, rude employees.  Overflow parking is a block away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.