7/01/2016

The easy remedy for the difficult times

I read a fortune cookie recently.  It reminded me of a strange incident.  Years ago I got a fortune cookie without a fortune in it.  The next time I ate at that restaurant the fortune cookie had two fortunes in it.  Well this time the fortune made think about all the things that will never happen in my lifetime.  Conversations that will never happen in my lifetime. Seems like the only thing I can predict with certainty is the stuff I know will never happen.  Communication seems to be an issue that continually needs fine tuning.  Which brings me to a different topic.  If thinking somethings will never be talked about what about conversations that do take place.  How is it certain things are said, discussed, made important? 

Many platforms designed with the sole purpose of communicating.  A select group of people decide what is urgent.  If every human on the planet is a unique being, how can limiting the possibilities serve anyone or any group?

What use is it to talk about things no one knows anything about?  What value is there talking about stuff no one wants to hear.  What good does it serve for a person to say anything when other people won't listen?

Is it lack of understanding. If a person is raised in an environment that reinforces the individual to think of others first.  If that person ends up being around people taught to think only of themselves.  It would seem to create a disadvantage, even resentment.  

The concept is lost.  Comprehension impossible.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.