7/04/2016

Inside the women's restroom Macy's at Victoria Gardens Rancho Cucamonga

Yesterday I went to use the restroom inside Macy's at Victoria Gardens.  A man dressed like a man was in the women's restroom. I don't know who is thinking this is a good idea?  Someone?  Anyone?  Is there any real person on the planet that thinks a man in the woman's bathroom is a great idea? Why is there a sign on the door that says women?  Just call it a bathroom.  Get rid of the male/female sign. I don't think I am understanding the concept.  I'm supposed to go into a public restroom that has a sign that says; Women.  On the door and be okay that a man dressed like a man, and possibly two or three men, can be in there with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.