6/15/2016

Today at work

My manager called me crazy. Not zany fun crazy but psychotic insane asylum crazy. It didn't stop there he took several mean spirited swipes at me. In front of a group of co-workers they laughed and joined in on the dog pile. I didn't say anything and let them go on and on. It's a great way to see the real nature of a person. I finally said "You don't even know me." I've worked here 2 months. He has been my manager for 2 weeks. I doubt he knows my last name. I found out he is having problems in his personal life, he is obviously projecting things on to me. Where to go from here I don't know. I think things are going to get worse. All of this came out of no where and it took me very much by surprise. I don't know if they have someone else who wants my job. I don't know if the group just got caught up in the moment and were enjoying being evil. Early in the day I found a paper that said: "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.