6/22/2016

Each person is given a unique point of view

Yesterday I saw two Red tail Hawks fall to the ground fighting over a squirrel.  They both had their talons gripped into the squirrel.  They fell in the middle of the road.  The fight continued.  Another Red tail Hawk flew down near them.  I assume it was a family.  The winner stayed on it's side in the road gripping it's prey.  The two others flew off.  A car pulled up next to the bird in the road.  The hawk without letting go of it's prey righted himself and flew off.

It was really amazing to watch.  On my human side what was occurring.  I was working.  I had been given an assignment.  I called the customer letting them know I had arrived at the designated location. I hung up and was waiting.  My phone rings it is my employer asking where I am.  I said "I am waiting for the customer".  My phone rings again.  It is the customer saying "Where are you? I don't see you." I gave him the address he starts yelling "What?  Why are you there?" I said "Call the home office let them know there has been an error."  I call the home office to let them know what happened.  My co worker on the phone asks if I had gone to lunch yet.  Everything worked out okay ultimately.

It was interesting watching this unique event, while chaos erupted on the phone.

I always enjoy watching nature.  I'm thankful when I witness such events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.