10/15/2015

Against my better judgement

I said I wouldn't shop at Target in Hemet again.  Tonight against my better judgement I did.  It was convenient that's why I went.  Like before, the trouble was in the parking lot.  There was a crazy driver he decided to chase me through the parking lot.   I drove up and down the aisles and cut across where the spaces were vacant.  I ran a red light by crossing from the right lane and making a left turn.  Because of the cars waiting for the light to change.  He did the same.  I drove fast to the next red light.  Slowed down a bit but drove through the red light.  He stopped chasing me after that.  It was frightening.  Maybe he thought it was funny.  I don't know.  That was insane made no sense.  I called the police. Don't know if they found him.  I hope he doesn't hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.