10/18/2015

Halloween party.

One of the neighbors had a halloween party.  I was leaving to go to work.  I had to drive by the party house to get to the highway.  A group of people gathered in the roadm. Basically blocking the way.  Most of them moved slowly out of the way.  The few who remained standing near the line of parked cars maybe didn't realize they were on a road.  I asked are you drunk?  One said 'yeah want join us'?  I answered "My body is a temple of the lord."  They were silent. Finally one of them laughed. I said "Be safe" and drove away.
The costume choices.  Most were wearing non-descript attire people generally wear to look fancy.  The stand out getups I saw 2 Officer Dangles, one Captain Stubing, and one St. Pauli girl. Hope fully everyone arrived home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.