8/10/2014

Story from the other reality that is my life

I remember on a rare occasion I went inside and sat down at a table of a drive thru restaurant.  I remember an extremely large child running around in just (an adult sized) diaper with a baby bottle. He stopped and projectile vomited fermented milk right near where I was sitting.  I wondered if it was a bald headed old man because this baby was really big.  I looked to see where his parents were.  Sitting at a table were three giant people.  I thought I was having a vision of Bran and Branwen.  It was truly an incredible sight they all fit into the prefab booth with stationary bench sitting.  I remember I was eating a sandwich on a ciabatta roll, which Jack in the Box no longer makes.  The ethereal feeling, had me wondering what was in that water dispenser.  I can understand Bran being drawn to an eatery with a talking head spokesperson, but why visit Riverside County in the summertime?  Maybe they were just passing through on their way to the Blythe Intaglios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.