8/02/2014

I want a baby and I want it now.

"Surrogacy can be done in Thailand but it has to comply with the laws... A surrogate has to be related to the intended parents and no money can be involved."
http://news.yahoo.com/australian-couple-leave-disabled-baby-thai-surrogate-144356001.html


Can I take your order?  Yes I want a number 1, hold the mayo and a large tea with lemon.
~9 months later~
You got my order wrong.  I wanted a fully cooked baby.  What do you mean you can't put it back in the oven and cook it longer?  I'm leaving and you're getting a bad Yelp review.  Ice tea thrown at the drive-thru window, lemon slice rocking on the window ledge, screeching tires, cloud of smoke, and the smell of burnt rubber.

Employee interview:  So what, yeah I know we aren't supposed to sell cooked babies, but we have to make a living here.  Customers like that are just horrible.  People are always happy with our cooked babies, we are still in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.