6/24/2014

HAARP ruined my day June 23, 2014

I'm sure they want feedback from the trenches.  I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but paranoia can be fun.  I do love to hear strange stories especially when they sync with my own peculiar experiences.  Like the bizarre phone call I received late in the evening on Sept. 10, 2001.  I answered the phone a man asked for me by my first name.  I said that's me, he said this is your great white father. I told him I think you have the wrong number. He asked a few more questions and the conversation became too confusing to salvage.  Yesterday was beyond comprehension, or description.  I just figured I'd  post something as a place marker, since it was obscure and that is what the Internet is good for.  I'm sure other people noticed the Goldilocks influence the part before finding the perfect spot.  Things just weren't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.