6/19/2013

It were magical yesterday

While walking I encountered an extremely large Bullmastiff.   He sat down and stared at me 100 yards away. I turned to go back the way I came. He jumped up and ran straight at me. The loose skin around his mouth showed his full set of teeth with each bound as he quickly gained on me. He looked ferocious. I stopped walking and screamed which got his attention. I told him to stop, which he immediately did.   Eventually I found out he was a tail wag, wiggle butt, slobber all over you type of dog.   I remember thinking when he first saw me and sat down how he looked like one of those Chinese statues of a temple guard dog.  I just realized I was too distracted by the extremes (panic turned relief) I didn't snap a picture of him.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.