6/24/2013

hint of blue

Had I known, I would have turned around here. I thought it was going to be like any other day. It wasn't even 10:30. Things had begun to spin off course, or they took the path of least resistance. My assuming there is a course could be the entire problem. Twenty four hours haven't passed. Here I sit accused. The only thing that can clear my name is a security camera. I thought I made a valid point. I didn't realize that would trigger plan b. The smear. Like collecting bacteria to grow a culture, the smear works in the same manner. Collect a random sample and allow it to grow. The culture it creates is perfectly suited for certain life forms to thrive, for a limited amount of time. It's a rapid process without concern for longevity. Easily discarded and forgotten. The process had begun. I think it will be their undoing, I just have to wait and see. The time in between, allowing a new realization to emerge. Hopefully those affected will be able to live more completely.   This little incident will be forgotten in the shame of lessons learned.  It caught them off guard the Lord works in mysterious ways.



...with
 the slightest hint of blue in the upper left corner... I am immensely pleased with this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.