2/22/2013

meter reader





Today my dogs were barking alerting me someone was out front.  As usual I looked out the window.  I saw a older nondescript compact car parked along the fence.   I saw a tall guy walking toward the neighbors' house.  He was wearing a long sleeved orange shirt.  My first thought was escaped convict.  Yes I know I should sound more alarmed.  I figure he was an independent contractor checking electric meters.  While I was looking out the window, another person walking by from a dead end road.  He seemed like he was completely lost as if someone drove him here blindfolded or in the trunk of a car and left him.  When something happens on a dirt road it will always transcends  the equivalent on a paved road with curb and gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.