2/21/2013

Artisit , theatre majors, and musicians begging for money

I think panhandling is being taught at the college theatre department. I encountered a dramatic panhandler yesterday.  I'm sure he practiced his spiel in the bathroom mirror.  The trouble with starving artists, theatre majors, and musicians, they are emotionally driven and can be rendered helpless with a large dose of reality, and truth.  After I listened to the blah blah blah (need money) blah blah.  I asked if he wanted to hear about my problems.  I began to describe the troubles in my life.  He realized my life was far more interesting than his.  He became upset at me for stealing his limelight.   He walked off sobbing and chewing on his knuckles.  Recomposing himself quickly when he spied his next supposed victim.
It won't take long for this recent influx of transients to head back to San Fran(homeless-heaven)cisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.