4/19/2021

Life Coach

When your method of inspiring people to do things your way is based on having a rich family and a fat brother who threats to beat people up. You shouldn't be a life coach. You should be a prostitute, and pull novelty items out of your vagina. I can understand why you believe you think you're influential. It's like how Ted Bundy volunteered answering phones for a suicide hotline. "So tell me more, you want to die? I see, I see. Why yes, yes,  I can help you."

If prostitution isn't your thing you might find identity theft fits your personality type. You know people leave themselves open to being deceived by trusting someone like you.  I think it's called being a loser when you show people how to be impulsive, deceptive, and entitled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.