4/27/2021

Covid inspired righteousness

I've gotten two letters from a Jehovah Witness. The return address is a meeting hall on Menifee Rd.  These fucking people are antagonistic assholes. I used to be married to a guy. After we got married he started working with a man who was a JW. He became infactuated and jumped right in and became a JW. He came home and told me because we are married I have to do what my husband says. He said I had to become a JW. This story could get really long if I tell all the details.  God knew my choice if any human tried to come in between me and my relationship with Him.  I took this as a clear sign.  I moved out and filed for divorce.  This was 30+ years ago.  Suzanne gets JW bonus points for writing a letter and mailing a tri fold color brochure. 
I get to Thank God I'm not Jehovah's Witness.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.