9/06/2018

He won't leave his immigrant wife for me


My tragic story:
 I can't accept the fact I was hired for a job.  I admit he paid me. I was proud of that fact.  I'm pretty, see, look at me. 



The guy sitting there and waiting...is not able to convince me to let go of my fantastical delusion.  I'm supposed to be first lady.  If Hillary won...oh don't say that...I can't think negative thoughts.  I'm important because he won.  My need to keep believing has me blinded.  I fit perfectly into one side of an argument that is equally deluded can you see how we each support the facade.
What I can't say publically: can you believe that white boy won't leave his immigrant wife for me, an all American white girl?

Next up:
We have you imagining Michael Avenatti karaoke  
"Don't Bite the Dick" by David Allan Coe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.