1/30/2018

U2 sucks

I checked a book out from the library. It seemed from the title it could inspire me.  I got to a part about a young man dealing with the tragic death of his dad.  His dad commited suicide.  The author was adding extras to the story.  Trying for an emotional impact.  She added the father and son bonded over music.  They especially liked listening to U2.   When I read that I put the book down and allowed my seething rage to burn through my veins.  My pulse pounded in my neck.  I breathed my way out of the emotional storm created by that passage.

Another victim of U2 music. The guy obviously took his life because he listened to that garbage.  Years ago I worked with a guy who was a big U2 fan.  Constantly listening to exclusively U2.  That guy ended up having his penis surgically removed.  This is no coincidence.  A man commits suicide after listening to U2 another kills his male self after listening to U2.

You know you have a U2 horror story about the devastating effects of the horribly producer, arraigned, and marketed prattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.