1/06/2018

Pay Pal hires Ed 209

The future of retail is in the belly of the beast.
The business model of (you're gonna)Pay Pal is coming to put us all in nipple clamps.  I can still remember the telephone conversation I had with aPay Pal rep you said they work with the F.B.I and he could tall to me anyway he wanted.  Which included using profanity and calling me names.  All the while having access to any and all of my personal information.

I unintentionally ordered something online.  When I tried to cancel I couldn't.  After sitting on hold 27 minutes the operator. Informed me I had 5 minutes to cancel. It was too late.  Just by using my telephone the operator had all my account information.

This is what the future will be if you go inside a store and pick something up, you've bought it. Because you touched It.  Like Ed 209 who didn't hear the item drop and your bank account will be fully assaulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.