7/02/2015

retail warfare

I stopped a guy from walking out the door with a bag full of hundreds of dollars of merchandise this week.  It was dumb luck he didn't see my on the other side of the display.  He was walking to the door to pass off the bag to a guy waiting outside.  He saw me so he had to act like he was looking for me to ask a question.  He was still trying to maintain his I'm really shopping B.S.  He walked back to the aisle.  I approached him again and told him that bag looks heavy let me hold it at the register for you.  I grasped the strap slowly and he let go.  I had a hunch the girl was with him but they tried to pretend they didn't know each other.  I told her I would hold her bag too at the register.  They weren't really sure how to save face without blowing their 'we really are going to buy hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise this time really' act.  As they walked out the door the guy said sorry Ma'am something just came up we have to go.  6 months ago the guy looked normal and decent.  Said he just moved back to Hemet.  Now he is tangled up with this group of meth addicts and he looks lifeless.   The girl looks like she isn't skipping any meals, and she always wears a pink thong that is higher than the waistband.  She hasn't changed her underwear in 3 months.  Who knows maybe it's a tattoo.
I don't know how hardcore this group is, I'm sure they'll be back.  It's unnerving not knowing what they're capable of, or what they'll do next.  The girl acted like she was going to file a complaint against me with the company.  Who knows maybe I'll get fired because of criminal loving California laws.


Ash - Housewares




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.