6/04/2015

Something weird is happening

The past few years when a property sells in my neighborhood.  It just sits there vacant.  The property is maintained, but no one moves in.  When I look at the property tax website the mailing address is to another State but a few are for neighboring cities.  One property had a for sale sign on it more than a year.  Several people I know called to inquire about the property without any response. They are looking for investors not families to purchase homes here.

Recently in town I talked with a guy who was a strange character.  My immediate reaction to people I don't know. I automatically assume they are a serial killer.  After talking to him awhile, I was convinced he was a serial killer and he probably would have killed me if it weren't for all the witnesses.  Anyhow he was just odd.  To be odd and end up in Hemet shouldn't be such a surprise, but it was.  I'm sure talking to me was sobering because usually I ask numerous stupid questions and he couldn't get a word in edgewise.  He was trying to figure me out thinking he was saying the right things and the convo got awkward.  I'm sure he wanted to slash my throat but he knew it won't further his cause, or satisfy his need to kill.  He most liking mangled an ornamental shrubbery with his bowie knife after his encounter with me.

Anyhow something weird is happening. I just have to wait and see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.